Sadly, any distinctive taste of the Market Lane espresso was overridden by the weird milk. The microfoam looked about right – good enough to hold some latte art. But instead of that velvet cream, it was sour (dairy sour, not coffee bean acid sour) and thin. Overheated or reheated milk, perhaps.
Wasn’t faring any better with my work on Ephesians. Is the big idea of Paul’s letter:
- about the biggest mystery in the world that has now been revealed?
- that the mystery is about God’s will and plan for the world – to unite all things under Christ (and therefore unity in Christ and unity in the body of Christ)?
- about the hope and inheritance that believers have in Christ?
- about the fullness in God?
- about God’s power as present reality?
- love pops up alot too – God’s love for us in predestining believers for salvation, our love that enables us to comprehend the love of Christ, love that builds up the body, etc.
Needs more work (and a lot of revelation)!